For our “Hey Stranger!” series this week, we asked 1) “what was the best money advice you ever received?” and 2) “what was the worst financial decision you ever made?”
Surprisingly, and unsurprisingly, two of the random women we interviewed chose going to a private liberal arts college as the worst financial decision they made. AKA student loans. (Videos #3 & #4)
What about you? What’s your #moneystory and is student loans in the picture?
1. Worst financial decision? His name was Richie.
2. Best money advice? Save your birthday money. They add up!
3. Surviving as a PhD student
4. NYU wasn't worth it!
5. Best money advice? Don't be gullible.
6. Best money advice? Follow your passion. Money will follow.